Even babies know it too.
I love babies. They are too awesome. I was babysitting my little cousins over the weekend. I can be a good nanny hehee. Perhaps my next business should be a daycare. It is going to bring on some diamonds, right?

Away from that they mentioned to me something that got me thinking. They were playing games on my phone and there was one who wanted to play more times than the other. ‘Cha haramu’. Who still remembers that? 


READ ALSO: Beware of hostile friends who will never pay debts.

Suddenly one of them says, “Wacha Corruption”. I was like-did I get that right? Did she just mention corruption? For goodness sake she is only four years. I laughed at her and asked her to define corruption for me. She said that involves someone achieving or acquiring things in the wrong way. Damn, she has an idea. Am translating what she said verbatim.

Now even the little ones know it. Am not surprised that they do. What do we expect in a nation that corruption is the order of the day? I felt like interrogating them even more to find out what else they know. What other concepts could they be having knowledge of? I feared that if they went on there would be the mention of eurobond, assassination and what have you.

By Mercy Simatwo. Join the conversation by following her on Twitter @MissSimatwo

Do you have a story/article you would like to share with us? Kindly send the article to: chuonikenya@gmail.com and we shall publish your article for free. Thank you.


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.