The Roommate from Hell : Egerton University

When I was a student at Egerton University - Njoro Campus, I had the misfortune of being assigned to share a room with my course mate. At first, I was excited at the prospect of having a roommate, but that excitement quickly turned to frustration and annoyance. 

My roommate, let's call him Omondi, was a complex person. On the one hand, he was a talented and intelligent dude who always performed well in his Engineering exams. He was also a friendly and outgoing person who was popular among our course mates. On the other hand, he was a messy and inconsiderate person who made my life miserable. 

Omondi was notorious for bringing an endless stream of girls back to our room and satisfying his carnal desires with them, making loud noises and moaning openly. He was a total slob, always leaving a trail of dirty clothes and half-eaten food in his wake as he carelessly tossed his belongings all over room. Sometimes, he would also eat my food, inabidi nimeiname, ....... wear my clothes without permission, and steal my coins. His behavior was incredibly disruptive and made it impossible for me to study or sleep. Despite his good qualities, I found it difficult to get along with him because of his bad habits and disrespectful behavior.

One night, I had had enough. I was trying to study for an important exam, but Omondi and his girl were making so much noise that I couldn't concentrate. I asked them politely to be quiet, but they just ignored me and kept going. I tried to ignore them and focus on my studies, but it was impossible. Finally, I snapped and shouted at them to shut up. They were taken aback by my outburst, but they finally stopped.

From then on, things only got worse between us. Omondi started to resent me for standing up to him, and he would often do things to spite me, like turn off the lights when I was studying or take my food from the fridge without asking. I tried to talk to him and resolve our issues, but he refused to listen.

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. I complained to the university administration, and they agreed to move me to a different room. I was relieved to be away from Omondi and got some peace and managed to focus on my studies.

Dear Friend, If you're living with a roommate from the depths of hell, it's time to take a stand and set some boundaries. Learn to assert yourself and protect your own well-being. Don't let a difficult roommate bring you down.

Some roommates are straight from hell.

READ ALSO : List of TOP 10 Campus business ideas you can start with less than 5k

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.