Credit: thegloss.com
I don't know what to believe. Even though science often is the ultimate proof for phenomena. Honestly, I have found it pretty tricky believing that HIV/AIDS has finally found remedy after the hundreds of years of search. 

These Spanish doctors have kept me on the internet trying to be a 'small' scientist of soft content of course...

READ ALSO: How campus life has evolved over time!

However this story as I still hold is the best thing God could  ever do earth . 

Meanwhile people I think we should be  rejoicing. You see such times as this are so rare, whether true or not, that piece of consoling moment does us great.  I didn't now say eti people go 'scot free'huko. You all know where... Hehe 


Beware though!!!! AIDS IS STILL REAL


By: Bornice

Do you have something to add to this article? Please leave a comment on the comment section below.

Do you have a story/article you would like to share with us? Kindly send the article to: chuonikenya@gmail.com and we shall publish your article for free. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.