Credit: ShutterStock
Couldn't help but thank my grandpa for buying land just as strategically as he did, even though at one time I would think to myself and wonder how much of an idiot he was not to get land just along the highway.

But my friend believe it or not we all have this time we come in real handy.

One of my lessons by the way last Wednesday man was a little bit of some hell. Being in class with these classmates who seem to have had grandfathers and fathers who happened to have bought land along 'this'  highway. I mean they do not have to deal with stima mitaani cases or worse stima loan things.  


Nakuambia the lecturer pumping questions at everyone and each time he gets to me I would look at him like one who had just gotten home from space- the being 'empty' thing. You want to know what the subject he bases his questions on is? Please spare me just that coz I don't wanna embrace the already freaked out little piece of my remaining soldier soul . 

Close to the end of class he realizes that I am all freezes and now he changes topic and now asks about how things work huko ocha .... Little did he know that he had just asked to start covering another 2 hour lesson .... Ooh Lord, he couldn't help but laugh his ass off ( I ain't vulgar though). I choose to also pump into him a lot of village nothings making him think that he truly had locked me out of the class with his TV and what have you questions ..... Oops! I just let out the secret, hope u don't realize which.


Friends now this is how this arts courses make life sweet. Everyone gets covered for. Just in case anyone knows of a science course does that other than just twist things with spatulas and Bunsen burners... (This Bunsen burner thing reminds me of ile first term ya form one LMAO) Huhu, hata sijui kama chemistry directly applies.

Don't get me wrong science sweethearts.

By: Bornice

Do you have something to add to this article? Please leave a comment on the comment section below.

Do you have a story/article you would like to share with us? Kindly send the article to: chuonikenya@gmail.com and we shall publish your article for free. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.